Egypt Embassy Attestation
Egypt is situated in north-eastern Africa. Egypt is famous for the Pyramid, Nile River valley and delta. Egypt certificate attestation is a very essential procedure when you intend to use Egypt issued documents in other countries. The documents and certificates issued in Egypt are called Egypt certificates. All the educational certificates, personal or non-educational certificates and commercial documents issued in Egypt must be legalized, authenticated, and attested for them to be credible and valid to use in other countries. Since Egypt is not a member of the Hague Convention your certificates must be attested by the respective embassy of the country you intend to go to.
Egypt certificate attestation is the process of verifying that your Egypt issued certificate is genuine and authentic. It is carried out by an authorized officer, organization, or government agency. In this process, the authorized person verifies your Egypt issued certificates and affixes the official seal or stamp on the document after verifying it. The embassy seal attached to the document indicates that your document has been successfully verified and proves that the document is authentic and valid to use in the host country.
Egypt is not a member of the Hague Convention; therefore, you cannot follow the standard apostille procedure. There is a multi-stage process, and a series of certification and attestation is needed to be carried out from various government departments. It is mandatory to have Egypt embassy attestation and a seal and sign of the public official. Later the authority of the public official should be confirmed.
Types of documents certified:
- Educational Certificate:
- Non-Educational Certificate
- Commercial document
The purpose for Egypt certificate attestation:
1. Education Certificates:
- For admission
- Getting a work permit
- Pursuing higher education
- To write MOH and DOH exams.
2. Non-Educational or Personal Certificates:
- Getting a residence visa for your family members.
- Marriage and dissolution of the marriage.
- For school admission of your child.
3. Commercial document:
- Owning or transfer of real estate.
- Obtaining Licenses.
- Registering your company.
- Loan approval.
- Commerce and trade activities.
- Expanding businesses.
- Acquisition of businesses.
- Original certificate.
- A valid copy of the passport.
- Authorisation letter.
- Power of attorney, if necessary.
Egypt certificate attestation process:
There is a standard procedure that must be followed to attest your Egypt issued documents.
- Step 1: Public notary.
- Step 2: Attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Egypt.
- Step 3: Attestation by the embassy or consulate of the host country in Egypt.
- Step 4: Attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the host country.
Egypt Attestation Services
If you are worried about Egypt attestation, and looking for Egypt attestation services, do not worry, we at Genius Attestation can complete all procedures of Egyptcertificate attestation. We provide Egyptattestation services, for all types of documents and certificates.
Why Choose Genius Attestation Service?
Genius attestation is the world leader in providing attestation and apostille services. Genius attestation is ISO 9001:2008 certified and we assure 100% genuine Egypt attestation services. We provide the best customer friendly service, and we will assist you in your Egypt certificate attestation process through which you can use the certificate everywhere in the host country.
When you choose Genius for Egypt attestation services you get:
- Online Tracking Facility.
- Direct Submission which means no agents or middlemen.
- End to End Legalization including Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Live Support 24/7,365 days.
- Document Complications.
- International Delivery.
- Express Service.
- Expert Advice
- Value for Money
- Free Pickup and delivery
For more details call our customer friendly team today on +971 50 200 3338 or our UAE Toll Free # 800 888 0 888 to find out more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org